Monday, July 9, 2012

The world according to Camden..

Camden has continued to be her funny self.  She doesn't even realize it.  These are some of the funny sayings from the last few weeks.

  • She told me that she had "stuff on her head fore."  (forehead)
  • She just realized that the TV has commercials or otherwise known in our house as "mercials"
  • Instead of pretend - she says "I just tending"
  • Troll (for remote control)
  • I just laxing (relaxing)
  • She told me the other day.. "My teeth are getting bigger."
  • Daddy.. we go to Miss Donalds? (McDonalds).  Are we at Chick-a-Lay? (Chick-Fil-A). ** really we don't eat out that much**
  • "Sessary not working cuz windmill not working cuz workers not fix it" - The electricty at Donna's was broken and we had seen a windmill on the way there, and discussed its use. Ha!
  • Tom and Camden went to "Cracker Bills" for breakfast the other day!  Ha!
  • She loves to start sentences with "Yesterday, when I was a little girl (or baby)... fill in the blank"

No comments:

Post a Comment