Thursday, May 10, 2012

The world according to Camden..

  • Tom said to Camden, "See the moon? It's awesome."  Camden with a straight, serious face.  "No, the blimp is awesome."  The day before we saw the blimp and commented about it being awesome.
  • She always call me a princess in my wedding picture and daddy a prince.  That makes me smile.
  • I asked her if she went poop at school.  She yelled, "No, but Henry did." Thanks.  I needed that information!
  • She told me the other day that I was a "cutie pie."
  • Peyton was wearing cupcake PJs, and she said, "See how cute she is, I could just eat her."
  • On the way to school, she asked where Tom was.  I answered basketball.  To which she replied, "Cheerleaders there?"  Hahaha!  I hope not at a 5am men's league, and yes, I mean am.
  • Tomorrow is picture day, and I asked her what she wanted to wear.  To which she replied, "Minnie Mouse dress!"  I guess that is an option.
The laughter never stops from that kid...

No comments:

Post a Comment