I'm not sure who was more excited about going..
Me or Camden!
Taking in all the sites of the Q..
We were so lucky to get front row seats.
To say she was overwhelmed at the beginning was an understatement.
She kept saying..
"Is that were Mickey and Minnie are hiding?"
(Behind the curtain)
Once again.. who is more excited?
She smiled almost the entire time!
See momma!
Waving hi to her favorites...
Even her own Mickey got to sit on the ice..
We were trying to bait her to go up there and get her picture taken..
Waving by to her friends.
Tom and I took over 500 pictures at this event if that
gives you any idea how much fun we had!
I actually already bought tickets for us and the grandmas for
the Princess on Ice in January.
Obviously, we can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment